- 3/11/2009: Training manual developed by CARE Nepal and FECOFUN, November 2009.
Among key ojectives, this training manual seeks to
- present up to date information on the national context in which any REDD project will be operating;
- strengthen the capacity of „grass roots forest sector stakeholders‟ in implementing simple tools and approaches applicable for implementing a REDD project;
- build a solid understanding that the successful implementation of REDD must be built on genuine participatory processes;
- build the knowledge levels of grass roots stakeholders so that they can engaged in meaningful debate and dialogue over local REDD project.